Program and Project Management
Oceus Networks’ program and project management professionals manage the life-cycle of the customer project delivery, ensuring consistent and reliable delivery of our full portfolio of engineering services, including:
- Consulting and Systems Integration (SI)
- Learning Services
- Customer Support Services
Our project and program management professionals are Project Management Professional (PMP) certified and experienced in managing the life-cycle of the customer project delivery to ensure consistent and reliable delivery of Oceus Networks’ portfolio of engineering services. Project and program managers are focused on the priorities and expectations of the customer as well as meeting program and project goals and objectives, thus ensuring best-in-class services delivery.
Our PMP-certified management professionals ensure timely delivery of solutions, whether it’s providing the right highly-skilled professional or an end-to-end technical solution that meets our customers’ goals, on time and on budget. This includes monitoring and controlling project progress and deliveries, and focusing on the needs and prioritizations of the customer and other important project stakeholders.
To best serve government and industry customers, our program and project management services include a wide range of offerings including:
- Consulting and Systems Integration Services - Oceus Networks’ technology consulting services provide tailor-made solutions to help governments and industry reach operational and mission goals. Oceus Networks offers access to the latest technology, proven methods and processes, and engineering expertise.
- Learning Services - Oceus Networks leverages extensive experience, expert consultants, and knowledge within the telecommunications arena to provide enhanced opportunities for government agencies and businesses to grow and develop the knowledge and competence required to meet challenging communications objectives.
- Customer Support –Oceus Networks understands that the key to a successful network operation is to provide high quality support services to its government and industry customers in an efficient manner. Customer support service offerings include:
- 24 x 7 x 365 global technical support staff
- Service delivery management
- Proven support processes and tools in place for efficient problem resolution and prevention
- Hardware and software life-cycle management
- Remote provisioning
- Professional custom services suite including project management, training, resident engineers and network auditing/expansion
To read more about program and project management, read our datasheet.