The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) needs accurate and easily distributed information to support its mission requirements. To do this, the DoD requires the most advanced form of mobile broadband technology available to enable the transmission of voice, data and video at local, regional and global levels. The critical component of effective situational awareness for defense users is optimal awareness of what is happening around where a mission is taking place, helping warfighters understand how information, events and actions will impact mission goals and objectives.
Oceus Networks provides the DoD with the capability to execute fast, accurate, decisions in complex, dynamic situations.
Oceus Networks assists defense agencies in meeting their mission critical goals by:
- Incorporating the latest trends and newest federal requirements into commercial 3G and 4G LTE technology, effectively enabling situational awareness for all ground forces while maintaining capability across the communications spectrum.
- Integrating the most advanced open standards-based COTS offerings to simplify and expedite deployment of wired and wireless broadband, thereby delivering the latest high-speed voice, video and data communications.
- Providing technological advances that allow for the coordination of operations in remote areas or in the event of incapacitated communications.
- Supplying network-edge 3G and 4G LTE wireless communications technology that allows the DoD to deploy a capability that greatly assists in overcoming communication challenges by leveraging commercial cellular technology for high-speed access to sensor data and collaboration tools.
- Offering autonomous operation and exceptional 3G and 4G performances via portable and compact platforms that are lightweight and allow sustained data rates. The increase in information and communication flow decreases uninformed decisions and negative consequences.
- Offering Situational Awareness and Collaboration (SAC) solutions that provide governments with the ability to gather accurate asset information, collaborate and share it in a timely manner to allow for effective decision making.