Oceus Networks provides cutting-edge 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE broadband mobile technologies to government and commercial industries worldwide.
We provide technology solutions that are current during program execution, rather than contract award. Our use of standards-based, Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) hardware ensures our customers of the latest technology when their network is deployed. In contrast, custom-built alternatives and their long procurement cycles often result in outdated technology at the time of deployment. Our approach ensures the on-time and on-budget delivery of advanced, scalable technologies and innovative solutions that address both current and future customer communications needs.
Oceus Networks is the exclusive provider of Ericsson communications technologies for certain segments of the U.S. Federal government. Oceus is a leader in integrating complex enterprise cellular systems for the Department of Defense (DoD) and Public Safety. Additionally, Oceus has created an innovative platform of cellular systems that are completely mobile to allow customers to create their own private 4G LTE high bandwidth network. From integrating complex applications into a cellular network, to securing the smart device for Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) applications, Oceus’ experience is unmatched within the DoD and Public Safety domains. Oceus Networks provides the following mobile services and solutions:
- Enterprise cellular system integration and services, large scale implementations of GSM, CDMA, and LTE platforms—based on multiple technology providers and our core product line.
- Tactical cellular “network in a box” platforms for private LTE networks.
- Mobile application integration to include management tools, mobile device management, and application stores for private or closed network solutions.
- Legacy conversion and cross bridging solutions between legacy LMR and traditional radio waveforms to 4G LTE.
- Mobile security solutions based CSfC solution applications. Oceus networks is an NSA-approved CSfC vendor.
- Services – From system design to full site support for a deployed architecture Oceus has the expertise to engineer, design, furnish, and install all mobile-base core systems.